Bellamour Way

Photographs of Buildings in Bellamour Way

The Forge & Reading Room Bellamour Way. 1966 Best Kept Village Competition. (below)


The old School Masters House now known as Elm Cottage. Pictured in 1966 when it sold at auction for £2,650. (below)



Lucy Berry Cottage & Rose Villas Bellamour Way 1966. Best Kept Village Competion. (below)



Field Cottage, Lucy Berry Cottage & Rose Villas, with barrel cart outside, in 1910. Pear Tree Farm buildings can be seen in the middle distance behind the horse drawn cart. (below)



The High House Bellamour Way, taken in the 1980’s when it housed the Post Office & village shop. (below)


Williscroft Place with local policeman and village boy. circa 1920 (below)



The village butcher and his staff outside his shop. circa 1920. The shop stood on what is now the Greyhound Pub car park. (below)



Malt House Farm Bellamour Way. (below)